Monday, May 5, 2008

Album Review: On My Way Here- Clay Aiken

Artiste: Clay Aiken
Album Title: On My Way Here
Genre: Pop
Producers: Kipper, Jaymes Foster
Release Date: 6 May 2008

I can say it daringly I didn't really like Clay Aiken before but after i tried this album, I must say I'm very much amazed with this album. As usual his vocal ability is fantastic let alone his voice control is good. The first song of the album, On My Way Here caught me by surprise as how I’m about to “rate” this album. As usual, me being a big critic of how singers should sound like, Clay is proving it again why he was runners up in Idol season 2. Good song arrangements. My personal favourite “The real me” is a very easy to listen to and its very nice. Other songs that are worth a mention are “sacrificial love”, “something about us” and...oh well...I think all of them are great. It’s a must get if you love his previous album or you are a fan of ballad. Do him some justice, I think he is not getting the attention he deserves for this album. I didn’t know about this new release until I bumped into it while surfing wildly for new songs.

The verdict: I would say I will get my friends to get his album. I think the songs will "melt" the girls to the floor.

My Rating:I think he deserves a 8/10 with so many nice songs packed in 1 album. Definitely a must get.

Last but not least,let me leave you with his 1st single "On My Way Here"



No comments: